The Royals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lucent Heart Guild

Latest topics

» My CV (Ice Breaking)
Anyone watch anime? (Anime Section) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:11 am by Ephy

» Anyone watch anime? (Anime Section)
Anyone watch anime? (Anime Section) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:10 pm by Trip

» Drawings :D
Anyone watch anime? (Anime Section) EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:38 pm by xiDarkx

» Guild vs Guild Alliences
Anyone watch anime? (Anime Section) EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:36 pm by xiDarkx

» Favorite Dessert <3
Anyone watch anime? (Anime Section) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:36 pm by Pajamas

» Your first subject
Anyone watch anime? (Anime Section) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:14 am by Opie

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

+2
Pajamas
Opie
6 posters

Anyone watch anime? (Anime Section)

Opie
    Opie

Anyone watch anime? (Anime Section) Empty Anyone watch anime? (Anime Section)

Post  Opie Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:11 am

dont mind share some anime that u like?.. albino

:Updated:

:-Bakuman
    Moritaka Mashiro, a junior high school student, content to live out a relatively normal life as any other does, is persuaded by his classmate, Akito Takagi, to become an aspiring mangaka when the latter realizes his natural talent as an artist. However, Moritaka is reluctant to pursue his dream as his uncle, once a mangaka with his own serializations, died from overwork trying to regain his lost status. With Akito's help, Takagi gets another classmate and his school crush, Azuki Miho, who is an aspiring voice actress, to voice in the anime adaptation of their future manga once it is completed. However, Mashiro also proposes to Azuki, who surprisingly accepts only on the condition she will marry him when both of them have achieved their dreams. With a goal set before him, Mashiro begins a long and struggling path to become a famous mangaka.

:-Angel Beats
    In a world after death, angels fight for their fate and their future. Yuri, the leader of the Shinda Sekai Sensen, rebels against the god who destined her to have an unreasonable life. On the other hand, Tenshi, the chairperson of the student council for the world after death, battles against the SSS members. SSS members utilize armed weaponry to battle it out against the angels harnessing supernatural powers.

Last edited by Opie on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pajamas
    Pajamas

Location : For girls: With you when you sleep ;) Others: Nowhere you need to know =.= ( Jk U.S.A.)

Anyone watch anime? (Anime Section) Empty Re: Anyone watch anime? (Anime Section)

Post  Pajamas Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:35 pm

Detective Conan! I like it cause its really interesting. Also have you ever seen Bakuman?
    Opie
    Opie

Anyone watch anime? (Anime Section) Empty Re: Anyone watch anime? (Anime Section)

Post  Opie Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:48 pm

Pajamas wrote:Detective Conan! I like it cause its really interesting. Also have you ever seen Bakuman?

ive seen some of Detective Conan episode..Bakuman?what does the story sinopsis? care so share some? bounce
    Pajamas
    Pajamas

Location : For girls: With you when you sleep ;) Others: Nowhere you need to know =.= ( Jk U.S.A.)

Post  Pajamas Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Its about a guy trying to make his dream of being a manga artist come true. A little more complicated then that but its really good.
    Lightblue
    Lightblue

Post  Lightblue Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:59 pm

Angel beats
    Pajamas
    Pajamas

Post  Pajamas Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:12 pm

Lightblue wrote:Angel beats
    Blue! I like your picture Very Happy Also Angel Beats was really awesome too. With a little bit of everything and the band in it was nice.
    Opie
    Opie

Post  Opie Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:14 am

my first anime.. Naruto Episodes.. What a Face lol!
    xiDarkx
    xiDarkx
    Admin

Post  xiDarkx Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:06 am

check out air gear and k-on (and i swear if you watch them dubbed ill strangle you)

have a nice day ^_^
    Aileen
    Aileen

Post  Aileen Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:40 pm

Inuyasha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDD Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Razz Mad Laughing Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea I love you Suspect Like a Star @ heaven What a Face Neutral Arrow No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue monkey cat alien pale silent pig rabbit bounce confused affraid drunken bom cheers Basketball Sleep sunny albino cherry santa queen king farao rendeer jocolor geek scratch study afro flower elephant lol!
    Pajamas
    Pajamas

Post  Pajamas Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:59 pm

Wow Aileen,did you like the emotes that much? Suspect Also Op try Ao No Exorcist also its a pretty good anime even though the main character might be a little "stupid".
    Aileen
    Aileen

Post  Aileen Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:16 pm

I <3 EMOTIONS
    I <3 ANIME

cheers
    Pajamas
    Pajamas

Post  Pajamas Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:31 pm

I've noticed how much you like the emotes but...Name some anime that you've watched or currently watching clown
    Aileen
    Aileen

Post  Aileen Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:36 pm

well i've watch some. freezing and high school of the dead have i seen beside inuyasha. I've also seen Neo Angelique XD Freezing and H.O.T.D. is something for boys though XD but I like the storyline Very Happy
    Pajamas
    Pajamas

Post  Pajamas Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:39 pm

Hehe Freezing and H.O.T.D. are pervy animes clown But they both have really good story lines Very Happy I haven't seen Neo Angelique yet but maybe i'll check it out later...
    Aileen
    Aileen

Post  Aileen Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:43 pm

I like animes were a female is strong Very Happy
    I'm tired of all the men saving the world XD
    Any idea of an anime wich has an heroic woman?
    Pajamas
    Pajamas

Post  Pajamas Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:48 pm

Lets see...Fairy Tail is really good, There's a female that is one of the main characters and she is pretty strong.

Last edited by Pajamas on Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo XD)
    Aileen
    Aileen

Post  Aileen Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:54 pm

hmm. I'll check out the first episode Wink
    I've also watched Beyblade and Duel Master ( only some episodes though) on the TV when i was younger Razz i remebered i loved em, but i dont know now since its so long ago What a Face
    Pajamas
    Pajamas

Post  Pajamas Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:58 pm

lol! I can't believed you watched Beyblade, I did too when i was a kid. Though Dual Master i watched too but didn't like.
    Aileen
    Aileen

Post  Aileen Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:01 pm

I was like 7 or something! XD
    Pajamas
    Pajamas

Post  Pajamas Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:02 pm

I can't remember what age i watched them. Sad

Last edited by Pajamas on Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Idiotcy)
    xiDarkx
    xiDarkx
    Admin

Post  xiDarkx Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:20 pm

the blue alchemist is definitely a good one, just not used to waiting for a new episode xD
    Trip
    Trip

Post  Trip Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:42 pm

Don't get many Amines that you guys are on about in England -FacPalm-
    Aileen
    Aileen

Post  Aileen Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:45 pm

I'll give u tip..
    go to this site
    www.anime44.com or search for it on google

And btw to get to chat box u click log in above it or go all down to the end of page and click join chat
    Pajamas
    Pajamas

Post  Pajamas Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:17 pm

[quote="Aileen"]I'll give u tip..
    go to this site
    www.anime44.com or search for it on google

I use www.animefushigi.com Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
    Its a pretty good site and it has a button to take off the annoying advertisements(aka watchmode) when your watching anime.

Last edited by Pajamas on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because i can..?)
    Trip
    Trip

Post  Trip Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:10 pm

oh okies, thanks guys Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:13 am